Time to come back to our recap posts! This one will be first after our rejoining so some important stuff inside, interested?
First things first – Season of the Chosen (13) will start Feb 9. We already know some basic stuff about it, as the overall plan, new items, and new activities but it will be more fruitful to see it for yourself here.
For some important Season 13 preparations:
- Turn in the crucible tokens – they will be worthless after season start
- Spend Vaulted materials – as Bungie says: “Starting in Season 13, Phaseglass Needles, Alkane Dust, Simulation Seeds, and Seraphite will be no longer accepted by vendors. For those of you that still have unspent stockpiles at the end of Season of the Hunt, Spider will be kind enough to offer a small Glimmer exchange to take them off your hands. But you’ll realize the best value by spending them before that point, so make sure you turn in your stockpiles before the end of next Season. “
- Use your stasis fragments – they will disappear, ofc you still will be able to obtain new aspects, but we still don’t know how yet.
- Season Pass – If you’ve completed your pass, hoard daily bounties (don’t hoard monthly as they will disappear)/if you did not complete it yet, farm as much as you can to obtain the rewards you want.
For the clan plans I’ve few ideas which i will show you below:
- From week one minimum 3 clan rewards every week (Crucible, Nightfall, Gambit). For the Raid reward, we will need to wait till 6 people are available.
- Every Monday evening clan event – in which we will clear missing engram rewards and help each-other in completion of quests before reset (Tuesday 17:00 GMT).
- From week 4 – to the Monday clan event, add Master/GrandMaster activities (more of that below).
- From week 1 – for anyone interested special event plan for obtaining seals – to discuss in our discord special channel will be open for those interested in (more below).
- After getting some regular effects – start a slow recruitment process.
- In discord (and maybe on-site too) put information about Xur every Friday, so no-one will forget to visit him – to compliment your exotic collections!
- The rest depends on our numbers, hopefully, we will start raiding this season!
Master and Grandmaster are end-game difficulties for events like Hunts, Nightfalls, etc. They need hardcap+ light power, a combination of different weapons, mods (depending on week thematic challenge), and cooperation.
Getting hard cap fast, doing seals and challenges alone may be difficult. I’ve managed to get Warden Seal, most of Europa Trophies, 43/45 (missing argument trophy which is time-locked, you need a minimum of 9 weeks to complete it) of Beyond Light Seal, got equipment in halfway to pinnacle cap and completed season pass in 3 weeks. But it was not an easy task. Especially doing it alone. Through the experience and knowledge I gained in doing so (and many more) I can easily share and help other members in the steady realization of their plans, getting better equipment faster, and so on. For those willing to invest more effort than usual – please PM me on discord (RyuKira), then we will decide on steps we will take to get to those goals (seals, Master/GM difficulty activities, etc.).
At the end I would like to show to you my fellow guardians something I have in mind, we could complete till the end of this year. If we’d complete all instances of new-raids and trophies within, not only we will receive in-game rewards and seals but then we could get this beauty:
For me, it would not only be our raid medal but all of our previous Destiny achievements too (like this bastard Callus! ). BTW this cabal “lady” (Empress Caiatl) in the season of the chosen is the daughter of emperor Callus – it must be a sign for our team!
See you, in-game Guardians,