Season 14 was really exciting, new raid, great story and as a clan we are finally fully back. But this season is going to end in 2 weeks, so it is a good time for some first summaries!
Small teaser of recap (full after season end)
- We have reached max clan rank for this season, which is a stellar job! Big thanks to everyone who contributed.
- We have completed Vault of glass raid.
- We’ve managed to go one step further to mastering DSC raid – by doing multiple challenges and getting better times in every run.
- Some of us already did grandmaster nightfall and what is more even started to grind those for rewards.
- Next recap expects personal achievements hall of fame – badges, triumphs, god rolls await.
Destiny 2 – development
Storywise – I must admit that I wasn’t expecting that development of the story will be so good. Hard to talk about the last 3 seasons without major spoilers but from what I know all of us are excited about what is happening now and can’t wait to see what will be next.
Mechanicwise – Bungie teased some long-awaited changes, some surprises in both sandbox and PvP. We expect to see a major overhaul with abilities, weapon meta changes, new abbilities, vendors rework, armor sets, and much more.
Look at this thread to get really excited!
Ahead of the showcase this month, I wanted to take a little time to talk about Destiny PVP.— Joe Blackburn (@joegoroth) August 4, 2021
Season 15 changes
Season 15 will bring TONS of changes so the easiest way will be to put some links to TWAB’s and list them below.
- Major abilities overhaul
- Revamp and rework of some key armor exotics
- Artifact mods (ones we know)
- Barrier – Auto Rifles
- Unstoppable – linear fusion rifles, fusion rifles, pulse rifles, sidearms
- Overload – Bows
- Crossplay and changes in names
- Big nerf to warmind cells
- Buff to wellspring style mods
- Revamp of rewards for Zavala and Saint-14
Season 15 preparations
Below some ideas to help you in start of season 15
- Masterwork your main set of armor / Try to get 2 sets – pvp and pve (grind grandmasters for ascendant shards) (think about main stats you like or specific build you like)
- Obtain Chroma Rush godroll – use your decrypted data or farm overrides/expunges.
- Obtain Outbreak Perfected from the Kiosk.
- Look for new artifact mods and try to obtain some good weapons in those categories.
- Since next week (17th August) do every weekly bounty and as many daily bounties as possible – and don’t take them. On 24th we will meet up with xp buff on ghosts and pop up our bounties to get as much xp as possible.
- Deliver or your unspent Vanguard tokens to Zavala – they will dissapear in next season.
See you in game guardians,