Yesterday Bungie published update notes and boy… They are MASSIVE.
Below I will list the biggest news in the shortest way, link to the full article below the list.
1) Witch Queen DLC is delayed to early 2022, they want it to make it perfect, as this expansion: “represents an important evolution in the ongoing story”.
2) Darkness Story Arc will not end with Lightfall – we can expect one more expansion in it.
3) Sunsetting weapons and armors will be out from the game from season 14! That means every weapon and armor with max cap 1310 should be viable permanently or till some new changes in the future.
4) Above means more balancing weapons for PvE and PvP, most mentioned now are Felwinter’s Lie (shotgun) and Warmind Cells (mods).
5) Test change with Power Level – season 14 will add +10 to max power level. This means that if you will receive 1310 this season, in the next you will start as hard-capped and will need to pursue only pinnacle rewards! Longer plan: Seasons will add +10, Expansions will add a lot so we will have work to do then.
6) Changes to PvP, for example in competitive modes no more 3rd person peeking – can’t pull out sword without ammo, no emotes!
7) Big PvP Stasis changes! (more of that in the article linked below)
8) In season 15 some major buffs/changes to some of light subclasses
9) Double the team fighting cheaters.
10) Vault of Glass – the best destiny 1 raid will come here with season 14. Reissued and redesigned but still! Later we will receive the Master version of this raid and any future raid!
11) Season 14 – Ada-1 will be back in the tower. She will offer transmog! Ability to change your armor part to ornament!
12) Season 15 – Crossplay will come to life if season 14 tests will pass.
The full article can be found here.